Alex was the head cook when I was the baker at our church’s girls’ summer camp. This recipe came from him. Easy to make and a good way to dispose of left over M&Ms from Halloween!
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups M&Ms or chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla and egg. Beat well.
5. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Mix well. Stir in M&Ms.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until edges and bottoms just browning. Don’t over-bake!
Trackback from your site.