About 40 cookies
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
3 cups oats
1 1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS ‘O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
4. Beat butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
5. Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut, if desired.
6. Drop 2-tablespoon balls of dough about 2 inches apart onto prepared sheet.
7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
8. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack.
Trackback from your site.