Probably no one needs another chocolate chip cookie recipe but Natalie, one of our physician assistants, told me there were the very best. She swears the secret is dropping them, hot out of the oven, onto the counter top. I was not disappointed!
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
2½ cups flour
1 tablespoon soda
½ teaspoon salt
2½ cups chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugars.
2. Stir in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour, soda and salt.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes until bottoms and edges are just browning.
7. As soon as you take them out of the oven, drop each sheet from about a foot onto counter top.
8. When set, remove to rack to finish cooling.
Trackback from your site.