Made these for Covid-19 indulgence. The recipe didn’t call for the chocolate chips but I would certainly add them. They were rich and tasty.
½ cup butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoons vanilla
2¼ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
8 ounces toffee bits
12 ounces chocolate chips (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
3. In your mixer, cream butter until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4. Mis in sugars and vanilla.
5. Stir in eggs.
6. Gradually mix in flour mixture until incorporated.
7. Fold in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
8. Drop by 2 tablespoon balls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
9. Bake 9-11 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool on wire racks.
Trackback from your site.