Here is a little recipe I came up with this morning. The marshmallows melt and caramelize as they bake.
1/3 cup instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons hot water
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
1 ¼ cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Dissolve coffee in 2 tablespoons hot water. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
4. Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer at a medium to high speed until fluffy.
5. Stir coffee, vanilla and eggs into butter mixture. Mix well.
6. Reduce speed to low and slowly pour flour mixture into the butter mixture. Mix just until combined.
7. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
8. Drop dough by 2 tablespoon cookie scoop onto an ungreased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
9. Bake about 10 minutes.
Trackback from your site.