Double Chocolate Anise Cookies
Recipe By: recipe4living.com
2 cups flour
1 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups butter, softened
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon anise extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, anise and vanilla. Beat well.
4. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
5. Stir in morsels and walnuts.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Trackback from your site.