Michelle’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
My son-in-law’s mother sent me this recipe. For just a “plain” chocolate chip cookie recipe, I found this to be very easy and the cookies very satisfying for those who like soft cookies. After I tried them the first time, I baked them three more times in a row.
1 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar
⅓ cup sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon instant coffee
12 ounces chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment.
2. Cream together butter and sugars.
3. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
4. Combine all dry ingredients.
5. Stir dry ingredients into butter mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Scoop 2-tablespoon balls onto prepared sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Took longer than this in my oven to get the edges just a bit browned, my preferred level of doneness.)
Trackback from your site.
Yay, I am famous now! Glad you like em!