½ cup butter, at room temperature
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup cocoa nibs
1. Heat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa nibs.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture in several additions until the flour is incorporated.
6. Portion out dough using a small scoop and place on the prepared sheet about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake 8 minutes or until the edges are just slightly browned. Transfer to a rack to let cool completely.
Trackback from your site.