Patients or their family members frequently come in with notes to help detail and clarify what has been going on medically with the patient. Here is one that came in this week:
Over the last 7 years:
- 50 Dots in vision Freezing my eyes making them Feel paralyzed
- Migraine Headache Pain Scale 10-0, 10
- Bloody nose
- Blood stool
- Tension in my shoulders
- Swelling in my hands, feet
- Irregular heart beat
- Pain all over my Body on your Pain Scale a 10, Mine over 100
- Feels like a lit ciggarrette Burning on my Foot
- Cold sweats
- No Period 10 years
I have asked for a CT Scan for my head and I got one at Stanford. When the results came back, it showed an image then they did color contrast, which showed nothing. Then I thought that I had szcizoeffective. Well I don’t. It’s Geist the little thing in my head and I spend 7 years thinking I was crazy, all types of different things have happened and tonight the pain was just severe.
Trackback from your site.