Raspberry Lemon Cookies
Recipe By: bakeeatrepeat.ca
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 large egg
½ lemon, zest and juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon baking soda
1½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup frozen raspberries, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add vanilla, egg, lemon zest and juice. Mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Add salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour. Mix until combined.
5. Add raspberries. Mix briefly to incorporate them.
6. Drop in 2 tablespoonful balls onto prepared cookie sheets. A cookie scoop works best because the dough is extremely sticky, but two spoons work too, the cookies will just be less uniform.
7. Bake 14-16 minutes or until they are just starting to brown on the edges and are no longer shiny at all. Put the second half of the cookie dough in the fridge while the first sheet is baking. It will get even softer as the raspberries thaw.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Trackback from your site.