Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are easy to make. They come out firm and compact. Almost like eating candy.
Elaine Thompson in Mercury News
½ cup butter, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
¾ cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup English toffee bits
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat together butter and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. Stir into butter mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
5. Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, drop dough onto cookie sheets.
6. Bake 10 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.
Trackback from your site.
we made these tonight! they’re delicious. http://instagram.com/p/SjxsAsBTLr/
thanks for sharing. love the blog.
-jared (philip’s pal from BYU)
The Best Night’s Sleep | Katie Marie
[…] And just in case that didn’t make up for last night I made chocolate chip toffee cookies. […]